The 5 benefits that any sized business can benefit from by partnering with a Managed Service Provider.
1. Big reduction in contract costs
Our tariffs are totally customised – we are able to create custom tariffs as we are a top tier partner of Vodafone, EE and O2. Instead of trying to obscure hidden margins, we focus on helping our customers to understand which technologies will best suit their communications needs, and on demonstrating how these technologies can make employees more productive or enhance customer service.
2. High service levels and guaranteed SLAs
Having tight pre-agreed deadlines provides clients with peace of mind and reduces the amount of downtime when issues arise, particularly useful when critical infrastructure goes down.
3. Proactive support and maintenance
Once you’ve made the decision to implement a managed service, the next step is to decide where you need help. To make things easy, we will work with you to create a custom support package that works best for your business.
4. Simplified budget and cost management
We’ve developed our own reporting tool to keep you informed of your mobile users’ activity. Drill down into calls, data and users to get a detailed and up to date picture of what’s happening in your organisation. If you’ve ever been surprised by charges for unusual usage (‘bill shock’) or wasted time collating data for reports, then our reporting and analytics tool will make your life a lot easier.
5. Strategic planning supportManaging relationships is central to a successful MSP/client partnership. Our Account Managers visit clients to ensure they are informed and have a regular point of contact to provide feedback, plan projects and manage future strategy & budgets.
Spend time on the important things
You can focus on your business and let your Telecoms provider (Citycom) worry about the technical issues your business may face. There are of course many more benefits to be had working with a trusted Telecoms partner.
For more information on how Citycom can become a strategic partner for your business please contacts us HERE